Join our Summer, Spring and Fall Cornhole League at The Barrel every Tuesday night at 6:30pm and runs for 8-10 weeks. One-time $20 buy-in per team ($10 per person). Email email@example.com for more information.
- Two people per team with your own team name.
- Teams will play 3 games per week & we will keep track of overall points. At the end of the league the top 8 or so teams will advance to the double elimination championship. The winner receives a prize as well as the second place. There is a winners & losers bracket.
- The first person to get exactly to 21 wins. The teams will report their scores.
- GoogleDocs will have team standings & team schedules.
- If you or your teammate cannot make it one week you are allowed to bring a substitute.
- If your team does not show up one week without informing us, your team will loose 5 overall points.
- If you are unable to make a week & let us know in advance there will be make-up games.
- If you make it to every week, at the end of the league your team will receive 10 extra points.
April 2nd – The Schmooze
April 9th – Grand Central
April 16th – Guilty Pleasure
April 22nd – Erin Harkes Band
April 23rd – Comedy Show & Jet Crash Boys
April 29th – American Heart Association Fundraiser 6-9pm
April 30th – Cryin' Out Loud
May 6th – HERO Foundation Wild West Night 8pm
May 7th – The Schmooze
May 13th – Sean McLaughlin
May 14th – Jason Wicks
May 21st – Skeeter Creek
Texas Washers League
Open Mic Night 8-11pm
Beer Games 8-10pm
Live Music 10pm
$5 Fully Loaded Bloody Marys
$3 Off Select Appetizers
Join us for Happy Hour
3pm to 7pm
$3 Domestic Cans
$5 Well Drinks
$4 Fireball Shots until 10pm
PBR Cans of Beer $2